English conversations for sales, restaurant:
1. I’m sorry, to have kept you waiting.
2. I’m sorry, but we don’t accept dollars.
3. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we have in stock right now.
4. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we carry in this department.
5. I’m sorry, but this is the last one we have at the moment.
6. I’m sorry, but they are out of stock right now.
7. We’re very sorry for the delay.
8. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
9. We’re very sorry for the mix-up (confusion).
10. I’m afraid it’s a little too big for you.
11. We’re very sorry we don’t.
12. We’re very sorry we don’t have it now.
13. We’re very sorry we couldn’t help you.
14. Please call again.
15. How are you doing?
16. How do you like it?
17. It sure looks good on you.
18. It suits you pretty well.
19. I think this color (style, design, pattern) is well-suited for this shirt.
20. It seems to me that this tablecloth goes well with that kind of Chinaware.
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to support us!
#EnjoyEnglish #Conversation #SpeakingPractice
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://soicaubamien365.com/kinh-doanh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán nhà 192m2 xã Phú Hưng, thành phố Bến Tre
- [BÁN NHÀ TÂN PHÚ DƯỚI 2 TỶ] NHÀ MỚI ĐẸP 2 PHÒNG NGỦ HẺM ÂU CƠ
- Bán Nhà Quận Bình Tân (BIỆT THỰ MINI) 4.7 TỶ (5.4X16) HẺM XE HƠI, Gần Aeon Tân Phú, 2P, 2 Tolet
- Bán nhà Tân Bình|Giảm ngay 2 tỷ đồng cho siêu biệt thự 120m2 thang máy 450kg tại đường Phạm Văn Bạch
- Mua Bán Nhà Quận Tân Bình ✅ Bán Nhà Tân Bình Hẻm Xe Hơi FULL Nội Thất – Dọn Vào Ở Ngay