We were on a mission to visit the 3 best temples in Bangkok Thailand and we found them! Taking the Chao Phraya Express Boat is an easy way to visit both Wat Arun and Wat Pho which are two of the most beautiful Thailand Temples in the entire country!
One of the most popular Bangkok tourist places, the Grand Palace was a little more difficult to find. We didn’t end up making it in time to enter. We decided to come back the next day and we were finally able to explore the Grand Palace Thailand. We were shocked at how many other people were exploring it too! The Grand Palace was filled with the most tourists we have ever seen.
Our favorite Bangkok Temple was hands down Wat Arun Temple, otherwise known as the Temple of the Dawn. It is one of the only temples in Bangkok left that you can climb on. We got lucky while visiting Wat Arun because there weren’t that many tourists there.
A quick boat ride across the Chao Phraya River led us to another Buddhist Temple, Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The Reclining Buddha is one of the most iconic figures in all of Bangkok Thailand and we were happy to see it. Wat Pho was pretty busy with tourists, but it was an incredible experience to finally see the Reclining Buddha.
In our opinion, the 3 Best Temples in Bangkok Thailand are:
1. Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn (100 Baht entrance fee)
2. Grand Palace – (500 Baht entrance fee) Incredibly impressive, although expensive and too many tourists
3. Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha (100 Baht entrance fee)
* Unlike other travel vloggers, we live and work in a different country each month. Our channel will show you what it’s like to live abroad while exploring top tourist destinations and hidden gems. We will eat local cuisine but still find the best spots to have American food while overseas. Each month we rent an apartment or airbnb in a different city or country, so follow along on this journey and learn about countries around the world. We hope you enjoy our travel vlog, don’t forget to subscribe!
***SUBSCRIBE*** New videos every week! –
#deathbyvlog #thailand #bangkok #temples #watarun #watpho #grandpalace
My Camera Bag –
My Everyday Bag –
My Small Bag –
My BIG Camera Bag –
MY CAMERA GEAR
Sony A7Sii –
Sony 70-200 G Lens –
Sony 24-240 Lens –
Sony a5100 –
Sony Wide Angle Lens –
Canon 70D –
Canon Wide Angle Lens –
Canon Zoom Lens –
Canon G7X Mark II –
GoPro Hero 4 Session –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MÁY ẢNH CHO NGƯỜI MỚI | Săn MÁY ẢNH GIẢM GIÁ cuối năm
- 7 Kỳ Quan Thế Giới Cổ Đại: Duy Nhất 1 Nơi Còn Nguyên Vẹn Ẩn Chứa Nhiều Bí Ẩn Chưa Được Giải Mã
- Choáng Với 1001 Hoạt Động Tại Alma Resort Cam Ranh – Quang Vinh Passport
- Toàn cảnh di tích Đền Hùng dưới ống kính Fly cam
- Khu du lịch Xẻo Quýt Cao Lãnh Đồng Tháp, Khám phá di tích Xẻo Quýt có gì? trãi nghiệm đi xuồng ba lá